As you properly know that Thailand has hot weather all year round, the hottest period is during March and April.
As the weather in this season is so hot, people try to find a way to stay cool and keep the maintain hydration levels. Because too hot can cause your body overheating that we called heatstroke.
Luckily, we found that some Thai herbs have special benefits that can reduce heat and thirst from your body. However Thai herbal drinks have plenty of benefits more than just feel fresh and cool.
Here are some of them that I recommend you to try once you are in Thailand.
You can find at drink stalls, restaurants, hotels or spas. Don’t worry it’s easy to find one.
1. Nam Un-Chan (Butterfly pea Juice)
Drink a glass of butterfly pea juice to reduce heat and thirst from your body.
It can boost brain health, fight against cancers. Can control or lower blood pressure. And also good for the skin because butterfly pea is full of antioxidants and has properties that reverse the damage caused to the skin by sugar molecules. It can prevent premature aging.
2. Kek Huay (Chrysanthemum Juice)
– Chrysanthemum is easily found in grocery stores or at the markets. This type of beverage can solve the thirst. It also has a mild cure and reduces the risk of invisible at night, nourishing the liver, improves Heart Health, boosts immune system health, and improves the conditions of bone mineral density loss.
3. Nam Kra Jeab (Roselle juice)
Roselle juice is another option to kill the thirst and make you feel refreshing.
Roselle contains lots of Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Vitamin C, this red herbal dink can help urinate and evacuate, reduce kidney stones, and reduce bad fat and increase good fat in blood vessels. It also has properties to relieve cough and reduce fever as well.
4. Nam Bai-Toey (pandan leaves juice)
Pandan juice is not only refreshing the body, but also helps relax from its aromatic scent. In addition, it improves the heart to function normally and helps balance the body as well.
5. Nam Ta-klai (Lemongrass Juice)
Lemongrass juice contains vitamins A and vitamin C which can be improving the blood circulation; it clears up for the beautiful skin. In addition, it can heal cold and flu, expel blood pressure, and help in detoxing and cleansing you from within.
6. Nam Ma-Toom (Wellness)
Bael fruit juice is made from dried fruit; if you drink before the meals it will reduce heat and thirst from your body. The qualities of Bael fruit can solve diarrhea, improve appetite and contribute to digestion.
Do not miss trying one of those delicious Thai Herbal Drinks; it is the best selection during the hot summer and also helps to improve your wellness as well.
- Due to some technical problem that we have to send next categories of car for customers without prior notice, however price will remain the same we discussed ( not charge more ) or in case have to down grade your car type we will collect as per actual rate of those car type.
- Cancellation of your booking must be writing by email back to us.
- Once the tour has started, no refund for any unused portion or part of the tour or services to be provided will be given. If you want to make any changes to the tour, or depart the tour early, such alteration or departure will be entirely at your own expenses and liability. You will also need to contact us in writing to the tour operator your reason for leaving the tour.