Travelers visit Thailand because of its famous food, ancient temples, beautiful beaches, and much more. If you plan to travel to Thailand but still don’t have a clue where should visit, here is a list of the best places which deserving and worth considering as your next destination.
- Chiang Dao is one of the best places to visit in Thailand for those who love the outdoors and prefer fewer tourists than the crowds found in nearby Chiang Mai and Pai. For now, Chiang Dao has absolutely stunning views of the towering mountain and it is a peaceful rural town with a spectacular backdrop of beautiful limestone mountains.
- Visit the hill tribes of Northern Thailand, they have immigrated to the area from various parts of China, Tibet, and Burma and have built villages in the mostly foothills. We called them “Hmong”, “Lisu”, “Akha” and “Karen” tribes and they live in different provinces of Northern Thailand: Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai, Lampang, Tak, Phrae.
- In the northeastern (Isaan) region of Thailand, you will find Phanom Rung Historical Park one of the most significant and beautiful Khmer temples in all of Thailand. Within the complex, you will discover additional towers, several ponds, and two libraries that housed sacred Hindu scriptures. The temple was submitted to be a UNESCO World Heritage site for consideration as a future. If you have a chance to go to Isaan do not forget to put this temple complex on your top list to visit.
- Wat Pa Maha Chedi Kaew
More commonly known as “The Million Bottle Temple” or “Wat Lan Kuad” in Thai because of its uniqueness which the temple made up of thousands of beer bottles. It is located about 300 miles from Bangkok.
The story of the temple’s construction states that the Buddhist monks were trying to help waste disposal and help the local area lead a greener lifestyle. Within the collection of glass beer bottles, it was settled that they could be used as a construction material. They now continue to build using bottles to reduce carbon dioxide emissions and to keep the bottles out of landfills. It can be said that this temple is environmentally friendly.
- Koh Samet one of the most popular holiday gateway for tourists and locals, because it is only 200 kilometers from Bangkok. Koh Samet is that it still retains its jungle interior and the island remains wonderfully underdeveloped. If you’re looking for a gorgeous place to relax and recharge. Best time to visit from September to April Because there is no monsoon. However, Koh Samet is beautiful in every season then it is where you need to go.
- Chao Lao Beach in Chantaburi, an alternative option for a beach break, because of its attractive sea, pure water, and peaceful atmosphere. The tourists travel to cherish the scenery and sit back under coconut trees. Walking while fresh as the cool breeze blows in the area of the mountain ridge, Chao Lao coastlines here remain delightful serene and quite peaceful which perfect for a laid-back seaside vibe.
- Hua Hin Hua Hin is a refreshing mix of city and sea with lively markets, good golf courses, temples, and water parks, excellent accommodation. Hua Hin is usually full of people taking a vacation from Bangkok at weekends and as it’s just a short drive away. Most of Hua Hin’s attraction lies in the charming old town, best represented in Hua Hin Railway Station and the Maruekhathaiyawan Palace.
- Beautiful and Breathtaking green waterfall at the tropical rainforest, Erawan’s waterfall, Located Kanchanaburi Province, Thailand. It is frequented by locals. The main feature of this place is the beautiful Erawan waterfalls composed of seven tiers and layers.
- Koh Tao, also known as Turtle Island in Thai, is a small island off of Thailand’s east coast neighboring the party island of Koh Pha Ngan. It’s a quieter and more mature island where you can find this place will be an unforgettable trip to visit. This grand little island draws most people to Koh Tao is its diving, as it is one of the most stunning viewpoints, dreamy white sandy beaches, and an overall laid back vibe.
- This naturally occurring lagoon, Emerald Pool (locally called as Sra Morakot), is located about 25 kilometers outside of Krabi Town in southern Thailand. Perfect for a day trip that we recommend everyone to go. The cool clear pond is created from a natural water stream coming from a natural spring in the limestone. When the water’s temperature changes, the watercolor goes from light green to turquoise! Avoiding to visit during weekends. Because it becomes too crowded. And suggest coming in the morning session to enjoy the place.
- Due to some technical problem that we have to send next categories of car for customers without prior notice, however price will remain the same we discussed ( not charge more ) or in case have to down grade your car type we will collect as per actual rate of those car type.
- Cancellation of your booking must be writing by email back to us.
- Once the tour has started, no refund for any unused portion or part of the tour or services to be provided will be given. If you want to make any changes to the tour, or depart the tour early, such alteration or departure will be entirely at your own expenses and liability. You will also need to contact us in writing to the tour operator your reason for leaving the tour.
- เนื่องจากปัญหาทางเทคนิคบางประการ ทำให้เราต้องส่งรถประเภทถัดไปให้ลูกค้าโดยไม่ต้องแจ้งให้ทราบล่วงหน้า อย่างไรก็ตาม ราคาจะยังคงเท่าเดิมที่เราพูดคุยกัน (ไม่คิดค่าบริการเพิ่ม) หรือในกรณีที่ต้องลดขนาดประเภทรถ เราจะเก็บตามอัตราจริง ของรถประเภทนั้นๆ
- เมื่อทัวร์เริ่มต้นแล้ว จะไม่มีการคืนเงินสำหรับส่วนใดส่วนหนึ่งของทัวร์หรือบริการที่ไม่ได้ใช้ หากคุณต้องการเปลี่ยนแปลงทัวร์หรือออกเดินทางก่อนเวลา การเปลี่ยนแปลงหรือออกเดินทางดังกล่าวจะเป็นค่าใช้จ่ายและความรับผิดทั้งหมดของคุณ คุณจะต้องติดต่อเราเป็นลายลักษณ์อักษรถึงผู้ให้บริการทัวร์ถึงเหตุผลในการออกจากทัวร์