In this post I have compiled some ideas to travel in Bangkok cheap and fit to your budget.
Average Daily Price: THB 400-800
You can easily travel and live in Bangkok on THB400-800 per day.
Best Time To Visit
You can visit Bangkok all year round. But if you are not fond of hot weather, maybe avoid traveling here in the summer season. But you know in this season there is an amazing festival ” Songkran day ” that is full of fun to join the festival only once a year in Thailand.
And the one common thing for most of the other country if it’s too hot the accommodation prices will be lower than the high season.
Where To Stay In Bangkok
There are countless different accommodation options available in Bangkok – from the capsule hotels, guesthouses, hostels to luxury hotels and resorts.
Prices are rather as same as in all the main tourist destinations but vary depending on the season – they can be up to 3 times higher during high season main holidays (Christmas, Songkran day, New Year,etc.)
The city center of Bangkok is the most popular destination for tourists – because you can find all your entertainments here. And it is the center of Thailand where you can have travel to another city by plane. There are two main airports that you can take. An international airport “Suvarnbhumi airport” and Donmeung airport for international and domestic flights.
Here are some rough estimates to help give you an idea:
Hostels: THB 200-900 per night
Guest Houses: THB 500-1500 per night
Mid-range Hotels: THB 1200-3000 per night
Luxury Hotels: THB 3000+ per night
Follow on this link for a list of affordable accommodation options in Bangkok on Booking.com
What To See & Do In Bangkok
- Bangkok is a sleepless city, you will enjoy 24 hours activity.
- In the day time, you can immerse yourself into the beauty of Thai sculpture and culture.
- Bangkok is home to some of the most beautiful temples and ancient buildings in the world.
- One of the most popular for tourists is Wat Pho temple and The Grand Palace.
- Wat Pho is one of the largest temple complexes in the city, it’s famed for its giant reclining Buddha that is 46 meters long, covered in gold leaf. And also a great place to get a traditional Thai massage.
- And only a 10-minute walk you can visit the Grand Palace.
- They are Bangkok must-see destination for any first-time visitor.
- Even more, there are Thai museums where tourists are invited to learn about Thailand and the rich history of the city.
- You will find the collection of Thai art and artifacts in the country.
Continuing your trip from the evening till night, you can switch your beat of life to the famous street in Bangkok “Khao San Road” where you can hang out with friends all night here or find a savory food at Yaowarat, also known as China Town in Bangkok. Continue to read more WOW Destinations that you should not miss when you are in Bangkok.
Flights To Bangkok
Some countries do not require a visa but your passport is valid for at least six months beyond the date of your arrival in Thailand to avoid possible denied entry.
You can recheck from this link http://www.immigration.go.th/ which country that can enter Thailand without a visa.
Only fill in the tourist card given to you on the flight, and remember to keep the second half in your passport, for when you leave the country.
Tip for a budget travelers
- Stay in hostel dorms for the ultimate low-cost experience.
- Use the public transportation for the cheapest means of transport around Bangkok during your trip.
- Eat from street food vendors and local food to save a ton of money. It can guarantee that if the locals are eating there, the food is tasty. The best ones are the stands with long queues of locals. Yaowarat— AKA Chinatown—is a sought-out foodie destination; head here for a great variety of freshly-prepared dishes.
- Negotiation You can haggle the price of most souvenirs in Bangkok. Several stores have fixed price items but everywhere else is pretty much up for negotiation.
- Always ask for the price before you get in taxis/Tuk Tuk. Some taxis will try to trickery you in popular tourist destinations like the Grand Palace or Khao San road.
I suppose this will be useful for your experience in Bangkok!
- Due to some technical problem that we have to send next categories of car for customers without prior notice, however price will remain the same we discussed ( not charge more ) or in case have to down grade your car type we will collect as per actual rate of those car type.
- Cancellation of your booking must be writing by email back to us.
- Once the tour has started, no refund for any unused portion or part of the tour or services to be provided will be given. If you want to make any changes to the tour, or depart the tour early, such alteration or departure will be entirely at your own expenses and liability. You will also need to contact us in writing to the tour operator your reason for leaving the tour.